Wash-up Kitchen Sink Role Play Playset with Simulated Electric Water Tap and Accessories
+ Delivery charge
|Name||Wash-up Kitchen Sink Role Play Playset with Simulated Electric Water Tap and Accessories|
|Secondary Name||Kids&#039; Dishwasher Early Education Electric Circulation Water Simulation Kitchen Toy|
|Delivery Time (Colombo & Cities)||1-2 Days|
|Deliver Time (Other Areas)||2-3 Days|
Kids&#039; Dishwasher Early Education Electric Circulation Water Simulation Kitchen Toy
A washing and drying space gives your child a realistic idea of what it is like to wash up. A great way to interact with your child and have fun!
- Electric water tap (2x 1.5V “AA” batteries – not included)
- Visual training
- Intelligence training
- Simulated kitchen sink
- Available in colours; blue and pink.
- Creativity and Imagination: this tea set allows your child to create their own narratives and stories.
- Hand-eye coordination: with the accessories provided, your child is able to easily build their key skills from a young age through play.
- Social development: this set is a great way to encourage your child to play and have fun with friends and family.
- Please use new and unused batteries for this play set.
- If you are using rechargeable batteries, charge the battery up to 3hrs before use.
- Before use please check that there are no small objects blocking the water flow of the faucet.
- If lack of water flow through the faucet please keep water flowing for up to 2 minutes before further use.
- Water level should be above drain at all times.
- After battery installation, please tighten the battery compartment lid securely to avoid leaks and damage.
- After use please empty the basin.
- For further information, please refer to the instruction manual in packaging when purchased.
- 1x kitchen sink
- 1x water faucet
- 2x tea cups
- 2x plastic cups
- 2x plastic plates
- 3x kitchen accessories
- 29 x 27.5 x 40.5cm
- Not suitable for children under the age of 3 years.
- To be used under direct supervision of an adult.
- Choking Hazard due to small parts.
- Only to be used in water which the child is within its depth and under adult supervision.
Sharing is caring, show love and share the product with your friends.